Windows 10 and Saints Row games

Admixon

Hi.
Some time ago microsoft released Windows 10 and some of the games don't work on this o.s.
So I have a 2 questions about SR2, TT, IV and GOOH:
  • Do they work?
  • How they work?

Haven't tried it , but some people are getting issues , a workaround for them is verifying game cache again.
Worked for me (though i don't like it much either) so i've switched back to windows 8.1

The title screen's completely black in GOOH. But verifying the cache fixes it and the game runs great

That is strange because, if the files were valid before, why wouldn't they be after the upgrade?

Anyway, this isn't a technical modding question, so the thread will be moved. We don't have a forum for multiple-game questions, so I'm picking GOOH. Report your post to let us know if you'd prefer it to be in another one.

They work fine. SR2 runs without the speed bug that exists on 7.
I've never noticed a speed bug, instead it was constant crashes. But so far, there hasn't been any since I got Windows 10

I've never noticed a speed bug, instead it was constant crashes. But so far, there hasn't been any since I got Windows 10
If you played it on W7, you will notice that the whole game is a speed bug itself, the game is so fast that you can barely aim properly, plus the cars are 10x faster in a way you can't control them without mods.

Back