Why I hate the Saints row fanbase, Part II. (rant)

We can change the Boss’s hair so it’s really a non-issue to be frank. From what little we’ve seen, they don’t seem to be an angsty, mopey, edgelord.

We can change the Boss’s hair so it’s really a non-issue to be frank. From what little we’ve seen, they don’t seem to be an angsty, mopey, edgelord.
the hair isn't a issue (thank God it's customizable) but the person attached to it. Since 2016, everytime a character spawns with that you can see clearly it'll be a character that lacks charisma, it's always someone trying so hard to be a "badass"
It's boring, it's bland.
We know she have dad issues, no need for her to show it to everyone else.

I don't see how, based on the trailer, you can assume this game is more "woke" than previous games.
I get what you mean, you can literally change your gender in the games. However when you present a trailer with defined characters you're making that the face of your game.

Maybe I've never had bad experiences with this haircut. In fact, I've known a couple of women who had that haircut, and they WERE badass.

Okay, so this haircut has been overused since 2016. I missed it. I'm not up on pop culture. Give me ONE example of a character with this same haircut.

People are mad because it's a saints row game without the characters that made us love the games. What a surprise taking them out causes a bit of anger.
I would rather have them removed then seeing them turn into shit from overusing... What do you want Saints Row 1 to 10 with same characters ?

I would rather have them removed then seeing them turn into shit from overusing... What do you want Saints Row 1 to 10 with same characters ?
Plus, and I may have mentioned this earlier either here or elsewhere, the original Boss and their buddies had more or less their entire arc wrapped up in IV. If there was ever a time to put a close on it, that was then. Yes, the time-travel thing had so many opportunities for wacky fun but eventually the characters would grow stale. I hate to say it, but eventually Johnny Gat being Murder, Inc. embodied would get old and I actually like Johnny Gat.

We'll have to see, but so far I'm liking Neenah and Eli.

Plus, and I may have mentioned this earlier either here or elsewhere, the original Boss and their buddies had more or less their entire arc wrapped up in IV. If there was ever a time to put a close on it, that was then. Yes, the time-travel thing had so many opportunities for wacky fun but eventually the characters would grow stale. I hate to say it, but eventually Johnny Gat being Murder, Inc. embodied would get old and I actually like Johnny Gat.

The moment I saw the trailer I hated all the new guys with passion and argued with people on subreddit then I realized how long we had these characters and like you said how their story was done.

Now I can say I am so hyped to learn more about the new gang !

Yeah, I don't think any character's arcs were wrapped up properly in any game past 2. If they couldn't even be bothered to finish up the story thread of the boss going after Dex, what makes you think they'll handle these new characters well? Their last game was Agents of Mayhem. They've given no reason for people to trust them with anything.

Back