Why I hate the Saints row fanbase, Part II. (rant)

Exactly! We see this in the Star Wars fandom. I mean, I'm not exactly a big fan of the Sequels, I think they could've had Finn be a Jedi (HE WAS WEILDING THE FRICKIN' LIGHTSABER!) and certain aspects explained better but hey, it was entertaining. Even if I think it's turning into a wannabe-Dragonball Z. xD
The star wars fandom is BADDD now. Like I absolutely hate the way our community is as of now and I know for a fact that if it keeps going down this path then we'll end up just like them.

People definitely take Volition's open communication with the community for granted and thinks that gives them a free pass to talk to them like they killed their mother or something.

I've seen some very disgusting things pointed towards the devs and they've rightfully prevented said people from communicating with them, then they go into their lil groups and saying they're being censored. Like don't say someone deserves to lose their life over a video game and not expect them to block you??

The star wars fandom is BADDD now. Like I absolutely hate the way our community is as of now and I know for a fact that if it keeps going down this path then we'll end up just like them.

People definitely take Volition's open communication with the community for granted and thinks that gives them a free pass to talk to them like they killed their mother or something.

I've seen some very disgusting things pointed towards the devs and they've rightfully prevented said people from communicating with them, then they go into their lil groups and saying they're being censored. Like don't say someone deserves to lose their life over a video game and not expect them to block you??
Yip. The fandom has had to create numerous Star Wars Facebook groups titled: "...for those who actually like the movies"/"...For those who aren't dicks about it."

We might have to do the same if it keeps on like this.

Yip. The fandom has had to create numerous Star Wars Facebook groups titled: "...for those who actually like the movies"/"...For those who aren't dicks about it."

We might have to do the same if it keeps on like this.
God FORBID. I really do not want to see the community come to that because even though people have been doing nothin' but fighting these days. It don't matter because at the end of the day we all played the same franchise

"2k didn't kill this franchise"

huh? are you fucking high or what hahahaha

i though THQ owned it before they sold to Deep Sliver after bankruptcy
know wonder nobody bothers you around here including me hahahaha

Back