Where does Saints Row go from here?

Everyone knows the Saints Row franchise is Volition´s biggest moneymaker, even though popularity has dropped since Saints Row The Third. The only way I see for Volition to keep just a bit of life in the franchise is to remake Saints Row 1, maybe in HD like Rockstar did with San Andreas and release it for either current gen platforms and PC or last gen and PC. I would definitely buy Saints Row 1 even if it was a remake cuz´ I never played it. Due hard PC gamer and SR1 was only released for Xbox 360.

What do you guys think? Will Volition just say that´s it and invent something new or will they remake SR 1 and maybe SR2 in HD for current gen platforms?
They should retcon saints row the third and the 4th and start where saints row 2 left of :) No more aliens, just good ol saints row :)

How about a crossover where the Saints are responsible for the events in Dead Island?

No? Okay, then

It might not be until 2017-18. There's usually a 2-3 years wait between games, and Volition, more often than not, announces the next title randomly without any warning.

How about this? They do use that ending and Earth is remade without the Saints. But everyone in the crib ship still remembers everything from the other timeline and they once again start over against other completely new gangs or previous ones that have new leaders. There could even be a bit of stuff in the simulation like the Blazin' activity as well as real-world ones. Old friends could even return as homies or new enemies

Back