Well....What now?

Where do you see the Saints Row series heading?

• Total voters
One thing's for sure, I did not feel the "It's our time now" speech in this game... In this game it actually felt like they were mocking the seriousness that scene had in previous games.

SR1 - Restore peace to Stilwater.
SR2 - Take back their rightful throne.
SRTT - Avenge Johnny.
SRIV - Avenge Earth.
SRR - We can't pay our rent or student loans, let's start a criminal empire.

Yes, I know there's more to it, like the fact they are being pushed around by their superiors, and Roger Mckillabunny's speech on "Being your own boss"... But still, none of that had the impact or motivation of the classic "It's our time now" theme.

That scene is meant to represent change, a new era, vengeance, passion, motivation, new life... But the scene in this game was filled with bad one-liners, and cheesy comedy, and the part that was supposed to be them being "motivated", felt more like a "yeah, whatever" moment. It was so watered down that the scene lost it's magic.

Even Eli lying on the table wounded had no impact on the seriousness of the situation, they just brushed it off like it was nothing. Carlos will be rolling in his grave.
#Beyourownboss it just some BS... They dont even Call you"The Boss" justRoom mates.. i remember SR2 have conversation in the cribs male saints member even wondering"Who killing people alot.. The boss or Gat" Something you will miss how details they put some conversation and Voiceline in SR1-2

Hell Even Nahualli has waste potential and i know it why he exist even he confused "The hell this Hipster doing i really confused so much"

Back