Weapons texture mods

Cool!;)

Is there a way to just use one of these weapons, instead of adding all the files? I like the stun gun textures, but when I add just that to the game, there's no sound, and the game freezes a few seconds into gameplay.

Thank you gameqube for your excellent work on this mod.:D
The color combinations of the light blue on the dark blue is a very nice contrast.
Have you considered making a similar texture for the gang rifle ?
I noticed that there are three .str2_pc files for this gun located within the items.vpp_pc.
( gang_rifle_high.str2_pc, gang_rifle_cs_high.str2_pc and cs_gang_rifle_upgrade_high.str2_pc )
Would all three of these need to be retextured for the gang rifle ?
I appreciate all your fine work and looking forward to seeing more.:cool:

:DMay I have your permission to make a version of some weapon textures and the Ultor suit based on your mod ?

Last edited:
Thank you gameqube for your excellent work on this mod.:D
The color combinations of the light blue on the dark blue is a very nice contrast.
Have you considered making a similar texture for the gang rifle ?
I noticed that there are three .str2_pc files for this gun located within the items.vpp_pc.
( gang_rifle_high.str2_pc, gang_rifle_cs_high.str2_pc and cs_gang_rifle_upgrade_high.str2_pc )
Would all three of these need to be retextured for the gang rifle ?
I appreciate all your fine work and looking forward to seeing more.:cool:

:DMay I have your permission to make a version of some weapon textures and the Ultor suit based on your mod ?

Hello!

Lol, you must have seen me logged in the last day, to write in 2 of my threads! I happen to have finally bought SR IV at this holiday Steam sale, and am in the process of setting myself up with some mods for my play through. I am also beginning to set up to bring over my mods from SR III as well. So, I dont think I will be creating NEW mods soon, but I will probably get to some new stuff eventually.

As for the gang rifle, I think that the 3 files must be updated, because they correspond to different stages of updates? My memory is fuzzy regarding it. 50PercentJoe probably has the answer to this question.

Yes, you can make variations based on my mods, no problem!

Thanks for the advice on the gang rifle and your permission for the weapon texture version.:D

I will be looking forward to seeing your SRIV mods.
ultrblustcrh.png

Back