Weapon Delivery

Definitly interested, because i was using the Handheld VTOL Gun in Shaitface's "Permanent Temporary Weapons Mod" and i love that so much and was waitin the whole time for some integrating it into the game, well now it's not as i wished it would, because in shitface's mod you had the weapon permanently but this method is better than have nothing, so thanks a lot for it.

If i would knew how to integrate the mod from shitface into SRIV it would be awesome, but i have no clue what to do to make it work, better to say i definitly do not know if it's possible that way in SRIV ?! :/

Definitly interested, because i was using the Handheld VTOL Gun in Shaitface's "Permanent Temporary Weapons Mod" and i love that so much and was waitin the whole time for some integrating it into the game, well now it's not as i wished it would, because in shitface's mod you had the weapon permanently but this method is better than have nothing, so thanks a lot for it.

If i would knew how to integrate the mod from shitface into SRIV it would be awesome, but i have no clue what to do to make it work, better to say i definitly do not know if it's possible that way in SRIV ?! :/
Try my mod (I need to update it for new patch but it should work as they only added some new DLC guns): http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/new-weapons-mod-dual-wield-shotguns-and-rifles.5253/

all weapon names are listed in homies.xtbl if you want to have a potch around with it :), you could also edit the store_weaons.xtbl and add in the weapon name from the homis.xtbl into the store table in the same style as the other entrys in that table are layed out then you could have it in store and have it in your phone to spawn, also atm im waiting on some info from Voliton on if its posible to make a submenu the same way the Vehcile delivery works but not sure if its possible atm :D

Back