We need a forum style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever it shall be a tad darker,color wise,is my suggestion.
Me eyes are old and get weary.

I thought SR3Nexus had a nice look before it was pulled into the spambot maelstrom
and disappeared beneath the waves of good intentions and poor construction. ;)

Well to start with, definitely colours and a logo. A custom header would probably be sane too.

Whatever it shall be a tad darker,color wise,is my suggestion.
Me eyes are old and get weary.

I thought SR3Nexus had a nice look before it was pulled into the spambot maelstrom
and disappeared beneath the waves of good intentions and poor construction. ;)

Just throwing this out there... I'm personally not a big fan of white text on dark backgrounds. The first thought that comes to mind when I navigate sites with reverse colors like that is that it's total amateur hour and looks completely unprofessional. It's not a huge dealbreaker or anything though. I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring that I definitely prefer the current dark text on white look of our forum.

Well, in general terms I prefer a properly subtle colored background over glaring white but one does
have to be conciuos*** in design of the fact color blind people are out there and certain combos that look great
to 'normal' vision just wont work due to lack of contrast.
I kind of agree with Gandalfs leanings, but if it isnt' too much work, make it so people can toggle the style.
SOme boards I troll around in have allotment for such a choice of overall background looks. I tend to pick
something that isn't glaring white.

Wow, I munged conscious so well the spell checker had no clue. Good job. I win.

Just throwing this out there... I'm personally not a big fan of white text on dark backgrounds. The first thought that comes to mind when I navigate sites with reverse colors like that is that it's total amateur hour and looks completely unprofessional. It's not a huge dealbreaker or anything though. I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring that I definitely prefer the current dark text on white look of our forum.
I think the same. Also i care for my eyes too^^

Hellow guys,

I was bored so I made this.
I think the idea is nice but it's made bad...
It should be done by some pro photoshopper. :)
I took the pictures from google. Cause I do not own the game yet.

Greets from Holland,

Koen

C:\Users\Gast 2\Desktop\mycreation.jpg
mycreation.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back