Warden Transformation

Hey,
This Mod has the intention to transform you into a Warden.
What is todo:
Fix anything

What is working:
Warden Model
Animations
The Phone Strings

What is bugged:
The DoA is bugged,
The Camera needs tweaks (IDK how),
The Gun 'Special-WardenHadouken' isn't working somehow.

Screenshots:
2013-09-25_00008znuxt.jpg

2013-09-25_00011nwsu9.jpg

I'll attach the current progress.

Attachments

• Warden Mod v2.rar
    64.5 KB · Views: 12,126
Last edited:
Ohh nice that would be cool, I just assumed that as no one has done it yet it wasnt possible, Id love to see like a Mech Suite replacment pack like 5 alternative mech suite replacment mods to choose from all in one file :D would bring fun back into the game after playing it soo much espesh with the animation mods in Sandbox+

btw dont know if you noticed that you can still ride cars and that while in warrden mod Iv been flying around on a broom with it on :')

Ohh nice that would be cool, I just assumed that as no one has done it yet it wasnt possible, Id love to see like a Mech Suite replacment pack like 5 alternative mech suite replacment mods to choose from all in one file :D would bring fun back into the game after playing it soo much espesh with the animation mods in Sandbox+

btw dont know if you noticed that you can still ride cars and that while in warrden mod Iv been flying around on a broom with it on :')
I didn't notice that, hahha :D

is ther any way to add in the cheat that makes your character bigger into the warden mod so hes automaticly like a giant warden ;D iv been using that and the cheat to give him the 'Warden haduken weapon' but tbh i think the mech suite rockets are more effective

is ther any way to add in the cheat that makes your character bigger into the warden mod so hes automaticly like a giant warden ;D iv been using that and the cheat to give him the 'Warden haduken weapon' but tbh i think the mech suite rockets are more effective
I don't think so.
I actually already had the 'Warden Hadouken Weapon' inside the Transformation Homie, but somehow he doesn't give it.

ahh thats strange iv just found out to that if you use sandbox+ to put on another animation then toogle it off again then you end up with warden with your normal animation so you can super jump run glide etc

btw is ther any way to exit the warden seem to have to reload game to exit it

ahh thats strange iv just found out to that if you use sandbox+ to put on another animation then toogle it off again then you end up with warden with your normal animation so you can super jump run glide etc

btw is ther any way to exit the warden seem to have to reload game to exit it
I don't have any clue how to exit him. :D

Btw found few more bugs with Warden, if you try to start any activity or mission while as him game will crash, and to get out of warden you can call mech suite then exit mech suite but still makes game a little unstable

Back