Warden Transformation

Discussion in 'Mods in Progress' started by hoeward, Sep 25, 2013.

1. i know another way to exit him.Just save you'r game and reload you'r game with the saved file,it doesnt glitch or anything since it resets you'r cheats and character.

You can use the 'imhuge' cheat but you will have to install the additional cheats mod or you can code it yourself.Thats also how you merge mods if anyone didnt know,kinda new to this forum :D.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013
  2. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but once I drop the three files in my Steam \ Saints Row IV folder, how do I transform into this guy?

3. hoeward

hoeward Modding patch tester

There should be a new 'homie' inside your telephone.

Jackalhead likes this.
  4. Sweet. It works. Thank you!

For some reason I have the mech's missile weapons and stuff. lol, I probably need to uninstall the giant mech mod and re-install this one to get it to work. Should I be able to melee attack as the warden?

5. how to transform

XxBenjaxX likes this.
  7. Dody1555

Dody1555 Pirate

Hoeward, Just Get Zinyak Attack Pack DLC and Wear Warden Suit
    To get Hadouken, download IdolNinja's Additional Cheats and enter Give_Warden_Hadouken as cheat and your're Warden!

8. I know this post is old but ... I installed this mod and when I go to see the homies there is nothing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice