Volition's new Community Manager...

I work from home in Las Vegas, though I am heading to Volition HQ in Champaign, IL next week to see some of the upcoming super secret projects and to talk about our modding initiative and the SDK.

A very well deserved congratulations to you IdolNinja, for you sir are a truly gifted and talented individual with exceeding qualifications that brightly shows in all that you do.:cool:
Most would agree that Volition should also get a congrats for greatly enhancing their organization with the wise choice of the addition of such an outstanding inovater.
Vegas would give very good odds in favor of it's citizen in accomplishing great progress in Champaign for the modding initiative and the SDK.

Here's a hypothetical scenario that just flashed as a good thing if it was ever possible to happen.
Living about 7 blocks from the New York Stock Exchange, I sometimes meet my nephew for lunch at Wall street.
I imagine that if Volition was listed in the stock market and when the news arrived that IdolNinja is now associated with them,
that stock would skyrocket.;)
( I would acquire as many shares as possible )
I thank you brother.:D

Last edited:
I work from home in Las Vegas, though I am heading to Volition HQ in Champaign, IL next week to see some of the upcoming super secret projects and to talk about our modding initiative and the SDK.
Man, that's serious devotion, voluntarily going to Shampoo-Banana in November. The things he does for us!

Man, that's serious devotion, voluntarily going to Shampoo-Banana in November. The things he does for us!

I even had to dig out a winter coat from storage! They even have something called "snow" there. :eek:

I even had to dig out a winter coat from storage! They even have something called "snow" there. :eek:

You only have to come down to Kingman to see snow on occasion during the winter, or go to Flagstaff to really see it.

your a pretty cool guy idol. XDD i JUST realized you are the community maneger. im an idiot sometimes. :3

Back