Saints Row IV Volition Update to SRIV Modding SDK!!

Will this (in the end) be something similar to Skyrim's Creation Kit by Bethesda, or something closer to what is already available but with more capabilities?
The second option most likely.

Regarding editing world geometry will there be some form of level editor?
Will there be support for the major 3D packages (Max, Maya, Blender, etc.)

As for animations -
Will there be support for .BVH (Motion Capture Data) files for the SDK?

Keep up the good work Volition.

Any updates on timeframe? I understand this is all being done in your own time, just wondering.

Will a release date for the SDK ever be revealed when the time calls for it, or will it simply be released whenever it's done? I don't mean to sound impatient because I'm not, as I understand Volition needs as much time as it takes to get it ready.

Will a release date for the SDK ever be revealed when the time calls for it, or will it simply be released whenever it's done? I don't mean to sound impatient because I'm not, as I understand Volition needs as much time as it takes to get it ready.

Since we're all working on our own time, it's challenging to plan or even predict a release schedule. Even if we did, someone could theoretically just take a week off to work on their component of the SDK all at once, and that would bump up the release. On the other hand, we could all be suddenly swamped with DLC work and it could push back the release.

That said, I built and tested the first full iteration of the audio SDK's Wwise component today. One more hurdle cleared, but it presented another.

Also I'll be swamped with DLC work in about two weeks.

Last edited:
Okay

SRTT Modding SDK

take a guess...

IIRC, 2 and 3 are getting it first ("trial runs" or something) with 4 last on the list.

Since we're all working on our own time, it's challenging to plan or even predict a release schedule. Even if we did, someone could theoretically just take a week off to work on their component of the SDK all at once, and that would bump up the release. On the other hand, we could all be suddenly swamped with DLC work and it could push back the release.

That said, I built and tested the first full iteration of the audio SDK's Wwise component today. One more hurdle cleared, but it presented another.

Also I'll be swamped with DLC work in about two weeks.
Aight, cool.

Good to know at least that, thanks.

Back