Viper's Gang Customized 101

Thank you for this mod. :) I did figure out how to tweak it slightly and give myself the homie I've always wanted:

lqxzUTZ.jpg

So thank you again! Now I get to hang with Phillipe in 3! :)
No problem;)glad you like it:). Ever need anything else or any questions just ask. I even toyed around and made me a tiger homie:p. He's cool but need to fix the physics.

Edit: I was wondering when someone would figure out or request phillipe loren. Well done!!;)

thanks for the reply, sorry for the late reply, had not internet for 5 days. The mods I use are, Rare Vehicle Cheats,Extra Rims,Firespites Mods and Comrade JK`s and your mod and I must say All the mods are Awesome thanks guys. Does the Decker Rollerblade girl appear in the cribs, I never left the crib after selecting her. Is it possible to have the nurse and cowgirls added to cribs without the tatoos? :cool:

thanks for the reply, sorry for the late reply, had not internet for 5 days. The mods I use are, Rare Vehicle Cheats,Extra Rims,Firespites Mods and Comrade JK`s and your mod and I must say All the mods are Awesome thanks guys. Does the Decker Rollerblade girl appear in the cribs, I never left the crib after selecting her. Is it possible to have the nurse and cowgirls added to cribs without the tatoos? :cool:
Yes but it would take a minute because to get rid of the tattoo i would have to retexture them. Second i don't see why the decker rollerblader doesn't show up.

EDIT:
Try this with the decker rollerblader
downloadfile-3.jpeg
this is a retexture i did of her that made her look pretty nice

Attachments

• Pink Saphire.rar
    2 MB · Views: 653
Last edited:
Only mod i see that would cause a problem is firespite. Try removing it and see if it helps. If not i will help you figure it out.
thanks will try without firespite and I`ve seen Pink Saphire but havn`t used it yet, I`m new to using mods, so just been using the easy drop into the game root ones :rolleyes:

thanks will try without firespite and I`ve seen Pink Saphire but havn`t used it yet, I`m new to using mods, so just been using the easy drop into the game root ones :rolleyes:
That's exactly what it is my friend. Just copy files to your game and done. I already updated everything for you. Instructions included.

That's exactly what it is my friend. Just copy files to your game and done. I already updated everything for you. Instructions included.
hi Viper just uploaded your mod, still getting the same thing, the Decker girl is in the gang customization menu but doesn`t appear when selected. Your picture shows her without stocking, she`s wearing stockings in mine and I didn`t see any instructions, all the other girls are working fine ;) I did remove firespites and exta rims but made no differents. The stream version I have has all the DLC anyway thanks for looking into this for me :cool:

hi Viper just uploaded your mod, still getting the same thing, the Decker girl is in the gang customization menu but doesn`t appear when selected. Your picture shows her without stocking, she`s wearing stockings in mine and I didn`t see any instructions, all the other girls are working fine ;) I did remove firespites and exta rims but made no differents. The stream version I have has all the DLC anyway thanks for looking into this for me :cool:
Alright lets try this. This file has my updated charater.xtbl and character_containers.asm_pc and deckers_female_grace.str2_pc files in it. Everything is updated. No instructions included. Unpack with winrar or 7zip. Copy all contained files to local disk c/program files x86/steam/steam apps/common/saints row the third. Start the game. If it doesn't work something is wrong on your end. I reinstalled the gsme then had steam verify the integrity of local files. Stock vanilla game i installed these files and everything worked.

Attachments

• Gang Customized plus Decker Retexture.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 607
Back