Viper's Custom Gun Collection

So, I installed this mod but now I get CTD every time I enter the weapon cache. Anyone can help? Or if not can anyone tell me if it's ok to just delete the mod archives?

It's been a long time since I last visited this site. I was wondering if we can actually turn the gun costumes into an independent weapon. Like the Tommy Gun is a costume of the Heavy SMG, somehow can we make the Tommy Gun an independent weapon with its own stats. that way we can make Saints Row 4 have a huge variety of weapons and we can actually see NPCs using them too, which will make the whole game's battlefield much much more diverse. Oh and like always, extremely badass mods coming from you Viper.:)

It's been a long time since I last visited this site. I was wondering if we can actually turn the gun costumes into an independent weapon. Like the Tommy Gun is a costume of the Heavy SMG, somehow can we make the Tommy Gun an independent weapon with its own stats. that way we can make Saints Row 4 have a huge variety of weapons and we can actually see NPCs using them too, which will make the whole game's battlefield much much more diverse. Oh and like always, extremely badass mods coming from you Viper.:)
Actually, we can but we can't put them all because of the limits .

Actually, we can but we can't put them all because of the limits .

If you or someone in this forum can actually do this then I only need 3 costumes to be made into an independent weapon: Cumia Magnum (Heavy Pistol), Gangland (Heavy SMG) and the Mercenary LMG (Automatic Rifle). I'll thanks in advance for anyone care about making this. If possible, give me the instruction on how to make my request possible. I'll be really really appreciated. With enough instruction I'll start this mod on my own and upload it to everybody to use it.:)

Well i know most of you know me from saints row the third mods.

I finally broke down and got saints row IV and i have to say the guns suck compared to the third.

First off i want to give a big thank you to Minimaul for the tools.

Second i want to give a big shout out to my man
Rastaman289 for the idea for the first mod.

This first mod was a gun he asked me to do for
Saints row the third and never did(sorry rasta).
I got tired of looking at that horrible 45 i always use(besides that superpower beatdown i love:p).
So i decided for my first mod to my collection i would do a resembling 45 for rasta;).
I am still in the process of completing the game so i don't have all the weapons yet so bear with me.

I noticed there are a lot of mods out for saints row iv and not too many weapon textures and personally i'm not much of a decker fan. So i decided to start a gun collection for 4 and figured i would share what i've done.

Instructions are simple:
Download Thomas jepp saints row iv tools
(I am providing them for download if you do not have them already many thanks to minamaul).
Second:
Download the weapon you want to install(i am providing the items_containers.asm_pc and main_streaming_weapons.asm_pc with each weapon) and extract with winrar or equivalnt program of your choice.
Next:
Copy the contents of the extracted weapon folder to your saints row iv folder(program files x86/steam/steamapps/saints row iv) where the saints row iv.exe is.
Last and most important:
Open the Thomas jepp saints row iv tools folder after extracted and run the stream2update.exe and a command prompt will come up and just push 1 for saints row iv and it will update everything for you.

This first one replaces the black onyx texture for the 45 you start the game with. I will give you a picture of the 45 rastaman289 shared with me and them my picture of the ported weapon(sadly the build of these guns in saints row iv are set up rather different than the third so it was a slightly different outcome than i wanted).

Here is the 45 Rastaman289 shared with me:View attachment 9616And this is my closest texture i could do for now:View attachment 9617

All credits for this secon mod go to Mask Mods for porting the weapon(i simply redid the texture).
This replaces the baseball bat with the decker sword(aka nocturne).
I redid the texture with my cobra lightning from srtt mods.
This is a screenshot of how it looks:View attachment 9647Seems Mask Mods is unavailable at this time but Fan of saints saw no problem with me retexturing his port. If anyone has a problem with me uploading my retexture it will be deleted.

This is the K8 Krukov ported by 50percentjoe and flow754 with my retexture.
Many thanks for them allowing me to upload my retexture;) And make sure to say thank you to them for the hard work;)View attachment 9653View attachment 9654 View attachment 9655

I will add more guns for download as i get more time and further into the game.
Any questions or problems contact me or leave a comment and i will get back to you at my earliest convenience(which is usually pretty fast:p).
Once more than a few weapons are done i will combine all weapons into one download.
For now i am leaving them seperated.

Any request i will try to do(i din't know how to port weapons from other games yet).

Hope you like it and leave comments and ideas;)

does the sweet fx works in SRIV too?

This mod is awesome. so i wanted to use K-8 port with Expanded arsenal mod. and i managed to merge both mod dirtily. at least it worked for me though. so here is the file i came up with.
installation.
1. install original K-8 port first.
2. install Expanded arsenal mod and overwrite anything collide.
3. use stream2update which included in thomasjepp.saintsrow
4. Overwrite weapon_costumes.xtbl with one i've attached.

Attachments

• weapon_costumes.xtbl
    358 KB · Views: 411
This mod is awesome. so i wanted to use K-8 port with Expanded arsenal mod. and i managed to merge both mod dirtily. at least it worked for me though. so here is the file i came up with.
installation.
Excellent;). Thank you for posting what you have. That kind of information is always helpful when we try to combine mods:)

installation.

i know right , i have done the same thing with k krukov and other weapons as well :D

Back