Viper's Custom Gun Collection

Strings for the Cyber Blaster still exist but there's no weapon entry, no models (it has been replaced), no effects and no sounds .

Strings for the Cyber Blaster still exist but there's no weapon entry, no models (it has been replaced), no effects and no sounds .
im aware of that i mean just bringing the whole thing for the third could that be possible sorry i dont know much about guns n stuuff

This isn't true, it does exist in the game and has all required entries. It's used by some enemies in 'Miller-Space' mission, actually. Unfortunately, its model and VFX are mission-only and can't be used in the freeroam without preloading them (and I've never figured out how to do this).

Expanded Arsenal Mod includes some fixes to it (SR:TT icon has been ported, sound effects have been preloaded, strings have been slightly edited). You can spawn it during 'Miller-Space' mission via cheats to mess around but it can't be used outside this mission.

Last edited:
Back