V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

I'm so confused. When I go into character creation I can make a new character but as soon as I leave the menu I am stuck with Kinzie again. What am I doing wrong?

I installed this and the clothing. Everything works except, the game freezes when I hit esc key.

I've seen this issue brought up many times in this thread but there's never an answer.

FYI: You should very prominently post that "reverse flying controls" gets re enabled when follwing your instructions to reset the keybinds to default. (Which seems unnessecary unless someone has rebound ctrl or the arrow keys)

Do you use any other mods besides this and the clothes?
It's also quite obvious that resetting keybinds will reset other settings like inverted controls.

Do you use any other mods besides this and the clothes?
It's also quite obvious that resetting keybinds will reset other settings like inverted controls.

Not using any mods at all now.

Following the instructions from the clothing mod (get the cheats mods working first) I installed only this mod and had this problem. When I hit esc the game freezes and I see black flashing on the screen.

I went back and tried installing this one and the clothing one, hitting tab works as intended, and 3 out of 4 shops open fine (the car shop doesn't open but I read that that is expected) but Esc still freezes the game.

So I just restarted, gave myself a bunch of 'cheese' and played to a save point, then hit alt-F4 and removed the mods. From everything I've read it seems this mod doesn't work for everyone and it's not a priority. No biggie.

i played the game yesterday with the mod and everything worked perfectly , so today the game didnt work it was stucked at the loading screen. I reinstalled the game now and added your mod again but the cheats arent working now. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE????

Back