V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

so uhhmm i need help. I'm playing this in my pc but not in steam..so anybody here knows how or where to put the file in? since I checked on both program files and there are no saint rows in it.

re-downloading gooh on steam... haven't played it in a while (before all these beautiful mods showed up) and thought i'd give it a go again. and then i thought of this mod.
question. what weapons do you know have overheat? im tweaking the weapons and upgrades xtbl for personal use, a version with no cooldown on weapons, because gats an impatient man. :p

hello how are you good I spice I copied everything that comes out in the video but I have a problem I do not get when I open the game phone characters and the car how can I know how to fix the problem greeting and thanks.

Attachments

• Saints Row_ Gat out of Hell 14_10_2019 11_45_47.png
    Saints Row_ Gat out of Hell 14_10_2019 11_45_47.png
    381.4 KB · Views: 457
hello how are you good I spice I copied everything that comes out in the video but I have a problem I do not get when I open the game phone characters and the car how can I know how to fix the problem greeting and thanks.

This mod doesn't add any homies to call up, it just re-enables the menu to do so.

I suggest using Additional Cheats (Saints Row IV Ports) ported by Fan of Saints to populate the vehicle delivery menu.

As for homies, I'm not sure if there is a mod that adds any homies.

Ok, I am sorry if it was ever asked. I tried to search similar issue here and I found someone having it, but they never explained how they removed it. How do I get off kinzie's hair and boss' hair to show up? and yeah, i removed clothing off her (outfit and face mask) but her bangs and bun are still stuck on fem character's head, even if it shows as custom character?

EDIT: Removed it and so everybody with similar issue knows, you need to equip any hat and later remove it

Last edited:
Back