Unpacking all .str2_pc within a folder - batch file

Is it possible to create a batch file that would unpack every .str2_pc archive that is within a folder ?

@ IdolNinja - You created a batch file that unpacks all of the .gvbm and .cvbm files
contained within a folder when these 2 files are dropped into that folder, as follows below;
Unpack_all_cvbm_files_in_this_folder.bat
SR3UnpackTextures.exe

The .bat code below;
Unpack_all_cvbm_files_in_this_folder.bat
Code:
for %%f in (*.cpeg_pc) do SR3UnpackTextures %%f
for %%f in (*.cvbm_pc) do SR3UnpackTextures %%f
pause

By using this same basic code theory, could a .bat code ( shown below ) be used for unpacking all of the .str2_pc archives within the same folder when these 2 following files below are dropped into it ?
"Unpack_all_STR2_files_in_this_folder.bat"
Gibbed.SaintsRow3.UnpackSTR2.exe

For example;
.bat code to unpack all .str2_pc files within a folder.
Unpack_all_STR2_files_in_this_folder.bat
Code:
for %%f in (*.str2_pc) do Gibbed.SaintsRow3.UnpackSTR2 %%f
pause

Please let me know if the above code is the proper syntax and any advice you may think of.
Thank you

Looks right to me. Why not try it yourself and report back?

EDIT:
You'll need quite a few other files from gibbed's tools as well. Just dumping them all in that folder would be the easiest way.

You'll need quite a few other files from gibbed's tools as well. Just dumping them all in that folder would be the easiest way.

I thought the same, it may also require the other 2 UnpackSTR2 files ( .pdb and .vshost.exe ) and possibly more.:confused:
Any others you can think of ?

Once again, just dump them all. You'll definitely need the IO files, all the libraries, etc.

I thank you IdolNinja for your assistance, guidance and expert advice in the creation of the batch file that can now unpack all .str2_pc files within a folder.:D
When it comes to batch files, "you da man".;)

I narrowed down the required additional files needed for the batch file to function and after several tests it works flawlessly.:cool:
I have just unpacked all 1,524 .str2_pc files in the customize_items folder with one click.:D

Here's a list of the additional files.
strbatchfilesreq.png

Back