Unofficial Patch v1f0.0.1 Lite (EN)

Flanua ,you should think about removing the 4shared link which is easily visible via Youtube/Google.
It might affect your status here at saintrowmods.

Flanua ,you should think about removing the 4shared link which is easily visible via Youtube/Google.
It might affect your status here at saintrowmods.
On YouTube and Google full version of my patch and I wanna create Lite version of my patch without dlc vehicles and I wanna pack files from patch installation in the rar archive, and I want make Lite version soon here.o_O

Last edited:
On YouTube and Google full version of my patch and I wanna create Lite version of my patch without dlc vehicles and I wanna pack files from patch installation in the rar archive, and I want make Lite version soon here.o_O
I can't practically control what you distribute off of Saints Row Mods, but:
  1. you're giving access to DLC (paid for!) materials for people who haven't paid for them - this is of dubious legality
  2. do not link to them from Saints Row Mods - staff will remove any links or references to off-site downloads for DLC infringing mods
  3. continuing to provide mods that allow access to DLC content that people have not actually paid for may result in us limiting your access to Saints Row Mods
Please bear this in mind.

I can't practically control what you distribute off of Saints Row Mods, but:
  1. you're giving access to DLC (paid for!) materials for people who haven't paid for them - this is of dubious legality
  2. do not link to them from Saints Row Mods - staff will remove any links or references to off-site downloads for DLC infringing mods
  3. continuing to provide mods that allow access to DLC content that people have not actually paid for may result in us limiting your access to Saints Row Mods
Please bear this in mind.
I fixed..

Hey I know this is a one year ago mod but I was wondering if you can just include the bug fixes as a optional download? Just wondering....

Calling this a patch is dubious at best since that implies it fixes things, not overhauls the entire game and breaks stuff like being able to collect ammo from dropped weapons. Not to mention making it where the player basically cannot destroy vehicles with guns etc is just lame. Like, I am sorry but the fact a minigun cannot destroy an Emu is laughably unbalanced at best.

Back