Unlimited Super Powers Mod

This is a small mod I made that gives you unlimited super powers. Which means there is no recharge time or cost to any of your powers. So you can sit there and throw fireballs back to back. Or stomp as much as you want. REMINDER: The removal of cost of powers doesn't mean it is free to buy or upgrade. It only means that using the power doesn't cost anything. So using TK will not longer deplete the TK meter and you can pickup objects and throw them to your hearts desire.
ALSO: Powers are no longer taken away from you when in the range of an anti-power grenade. Unlimited Super Powers remember? Except in the real world.

Enjoy.

Also, I put in a secondary file you can get if you want IdolNinja's Extended Rifts Mod + my Unlimited Super Powers Mod.
Thanks to him for letting me use extended rifts and credit to him for creating the Extended Rifts Mod.

INSTRUCTIONS
----------------------
Just unzip and drag the tweak_tables file and drop it in your Saints Row 4 root folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV and startup your game.

If you have any problems, post here or PM me!

Video Instructions-

Winrar download -
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Follow me on twitter @xLeGeNtUsx

(This is my first mod.)

UPDATE: Took away the recharge time on the Mech Suit. Files are updated for re-download. Enjoy :)

Moderator Edit: Until the author returns to update his mod, i'm linking to a version by Miranzzz that works with the current version of the game: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/attachments/unlimited-superpowers-update-rar.4690/

Attachments

• Unlimited Super Powers Mod Version 1.2.rar
    40.9 KB · Views: 43,738
  • USPwExtended Rift Version 1.2.rar
    41 KB · Views: 9,489
  • Unlimited Super Powers Mod w Longer Timers.rar
    40.9 KB · Views: 11,822
Last edited by a moderator:
Time to truly be able to just go and have fun in Saints row 4. I was doing my first time in Clean and cut (No mods) Now i guess it's time to go into it with a bunch of crazy stuff :p

Time to truly be able to just go and have fun in Saints row 4. I was doing my first time in Clean and cut (No mods) Now i guess it's time to go into it with a bunch of crazy stuff :p
That's exactly what I did. I also made a mod that makes it to where cheats don't cause anything to be disabled and it unlocks the rectifier but the admin of this site beat me to it haha :p

Also you may want to put a Readme in the it as well. It's kinda of a rule for Mods being put out Iodl most likely will come here and tell you that as well

Oh. I'll re-upload it in a rar file. I thought about the readme but I forgot about it and put instructions in the post. I'll re-upload. Thanks for the tip.

Hmm. Same file as expanded rifts, it looks like. How to resolve this conflict.. Oh well, super powers are cooler in any event.
Sorry what? Are you saying what I think you're saying? If so then it's impossible to rename the file to something else. Because if I did that it wouldn't work, it has to be named what it is or it won't work sorry mate :/ If you want to use more than one mod that uses the same file I'm not sure how to do that yet.

Back