Ultra Powers

V 2.2 I just tried and still had issues with blasts not working at times. Sometimes they worked like they're supposed to, other times they would not.
Jumping is still a bit to extreme for my tastes as well. Maybe leave jump heights at base game levels but simply change the glide values?
And running...and I laugh as I say this....but that was just waaaayyyy to fast for me. LOL! Maybe with a game controller it might be easier, but key strokes of a keyboard is horrible. (For me...LOL!)

But I do want to thank you for putting the time and effort into this mod. But for the time being, it's just a bit to much for my tastes. Subtle changes would be good, the changes in here are just a tad much.
But honestly, Thanks for making and sharing. It definitely has a large amount of potential. I think it's just going to be one of those things where different people are going to want all different types of settings for what each individual power is capable of doing.
Srry that it is a litle too extreme for you, but thanks that you tell me your bug i changed the blasts at the last fix but it caused another bug i'm going to work on this and release the fix today :0
EDIT: Fixed :)
What parameters did you modify to change air dash speed/length? I've been trying to find the specific value.
i found it :) all the strings of dash are Jump_forward_boost_*
where * is something like velocity and other stuff

Last edited:
Srry that it is a litle too extreme for you, but thanks that you tell me your bug i changed the blasts at the last fix but it caused another bug i'm going to work on this and release the fix today :0
EDIT: Fixed :)

i found it :) all the strings of dash are Jump_forward_boost_*
where * is something like velocity and other stuff
Awesome! Thanks.

freezyburn, can you give me the script for Mech Suit? Because I currently got tons of mods merged within weapon.xtbl, I don't wanna replace it.
Hey, btw, freezyburn, Ultra power v2 and v2.1, where are they? I think the v2 is awesome! Now I'm still using it! :D

Last edited:
Can you just add in an other file only the high speed and the high jump from 2.2 ? :)
Sure i look at it tomorrow
freezyburn, can you give me the script for Mech Suit? Because I currently got tons of mods merged within weapon.xtbl, I don't wanna replace it.
Hey, btw, freezyburn, Ultra power v2 and v2.1, where are they? I think the v2 is awesome! Now I'm still using it! :D
I look the mech suit scripts for you tomorrow , and about the other thing since my old pc crashed i deleted it because updating 2 files was killing me but i can add it back tomorrow (you mean the extremely junp and sprint right?)

Back