Ultor weapons from Gat Outta Hell.

So I had to see if they have the same UV's as the one's in 4, and low and behold they do. I'm not sure if this is ok to release because they are from a different game but its just textures, etc. Hey! If one of the admins says its cool though, I will totally pack these up, as they work 100% fine and I replaced some lame skins. Namely the 2 purple flaming skins on the Shotgun and LMG, and the Ice Cream skin for the RPG.
3v0kA46.jpg

qdTYlrf.jpg

Va30ngo.jpg

bK2pcup.jpg

sqCHZnj.jpg

E99FMHm.jpg

We are 100% okay with modding assets from one Saints Row PC game into another. We just ask that you don't do that for paid DLC. Your mod is A-OK to release. :)

DOUBLE POST! I was working on some things, they don't look great yet. Trying to darken some textures and make a few guns look more tacticool, also just replace some more whacky skins I suppose. I think the speculars made them almost appear the same level of grey, also I changed the descriptions on the Ultor skins.
J7jqJ9J.jpg

c43trTz.jpg

The wood furniture is barely visible on the Shotgun, and I put the logo on the wrong side of the "tacticool" version. Trying to make it look more police-ish
97yi5i5.jpg

kGWCyRe.jpg

Removal of green furniture and darkened the metal parts some.
FkC5xhK.jpg

Ultor descriptions
JH1cFYq.jpg

C59D7Ud.jpg

MjHaCUO.jpg

Somewhere in all this I have the goal to kind of expand the weapon choices and divide a few things into their own individual weapons.

Awesome! The redesign of the Polka-Dot skin reminds me a bit of the AK-74U while the reskin of the Deacon looks a bit like a short-barrel version of the Reinfield from Payday 2.

Nice, can't wait to use this mod!
Eh, dafuq? It has been released yet in January, I even included those skins in EAM few months later. o_O
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/ultor-weapon-skins.9043/

...or if you're talking about Ultor Uzi from Admixon's screenshot above, it's very easy to replace one of already existing weapons with it, I can send you ready files if that's what you mean. Adding it separately is impossible unless you have the modding patch because of the limits.

Back