Tiny Pistol Mod

Nice mod but Dude this mod made me suffer from allot of problems when u first released it there was no co-op and the weapon's upgrades is removed after i close the game or when i load a savegame and other issues that was fixed when i removed it

I've got the same problem: weapon's upgrades are gone. No fix when I removed the file and reload my game so I have to deal with this.

BTW could you explain to me which parameters you change to get the non-freeze camera effect?

Great mod despite this strange issue.

I've got the same problem: weapon's upgrades are gone. No fix when I removed the file and reload my game so I have to deal with this.

BTW could you explain to me which parameters you change to get the non-freeze camera effect?

Great mod despite this strange issue.
I changed some values of charge time and overheat because the camera freeze until the gun charge again so i changed the time of charging to make it faster then it won't freeze and don't change the overheat to zero value because it freezes the camera like forever

I changed some values of charge time and overheat because the camera freeze until the gun charge again so i changed the time of charging to make it faster then it won't freeze and don't change the overheat to zero value because it freezes the camera like forever

Interesting. I'll try to do some minor tweaks and see what happens...
Thanks for your answer.

Back