Tiny Pistol Mod

Just to clarify, does the camera fix make it so that the camera actually follows you when you go flying after firing it, instead of just snapping back after you're already on your feet again? (It's pretty annoying to fire the gun, and get attacked by stuff while down, because the camera takes a few seconds to snap back to you.)

Just to clarify, does the camera fix make it so that the camera actually follows you when you go flying after firing it, instead of just snapping back after you're already on your feet again? (It's pretty annoying to fire the gun, and get attacked by stuff while down, because the camera takes a few seconds to snap back to you.)
I tried a lot to fix the camera but nothing changed this is the best result i found and im still trying to fix the camera

Nice mod but Dude this mod made me suffer from allot of problems when u first released it there was no co-op and the weapon's upgrades is removed after i close the game or when i load a savegame and other issues that was fixed when i removed it

Nice mod but Dude this mod made me suffer from allot of problems when u first released it there was no co-op and the weapon's upgrades is removed after i close the game or when i load a savegame and other issues that was fixed when i removed it
This mod dont change anything in weapons upgrades it's just fix the camera freeze when you fire it and some little changes

This mod dont change anything in weapons upgrades it's just fix the camera freeze when you fire it and some little changes

Actually it made me go crazy and i thought my save and everything was messed up. I was gonna start the game again from the beginning but when i removed it everything was fixed

Back