SPOILERS This is the last Saints Row with the same characters

Well in that case, I hope that the next SR will be in the same universe with the same characters.... I don't want a reboot.
Neither do I, characters in SR4 are good as they are. I don't really want new faces that would serve as placeholders for people like Shaundi, Pierce or Kinzie.

Well in that case, I hope that the next SR will be in the same universe with the same characters.... I don't want a reboot.
The reason some people want a reboot is because saints row used to be a gangland rags to riches game, but after conquering militaries, governments, and alien armadas the series may find it hard to belittle itself.
Although being stranded in time or space would make it easier.

Totaly agree, while SR4 was epic, I liked Stillwater way more than Steelport.
I think I'm correct in saying that the stilwater is a bigger world than steelport. But I would favor more playtime and customization over a better detailed world in a next game.

Just my two cents; I hate reboots. Well, there are exceptions of course, but generally, any series I'm REALLY invested in, I would rather see die than see a reboot of. Unless a game has been totally ran into the ground story and character wise, then maybe. But I really don't think Saints Row has been, even a bit. I enjoy the characters, the story, the atmosphere. I want to see where it goes and what happens next.

Even if what happens to the current Saints is explained in pre-game narration and SRV is with a new cast of characters. I'd prefer the former direct continuation, but still. Years of Saints Row story and characters all thrown out so as to reboot it? Fuck that. I'd still check the game out, and honestly figure I'd still enjoy the gameplay, but it just wouldn't be the same, personally.

As for the city size, I'd like to see a bigger city, but I'd also favor more playtime and customization. Actually, for city "size," I'd prefer just having more interiors over actual landmass or multiple cities. Though I think 2 or 3 cities could be really fun too possibly. I'm more of a details person I guess.

Who could've thought Saints Row would evolve into superpowers and aliens? I haven't finished the game yet but it is growing more and more fun. :)
I was thinking that the Leader of the saints would try to challenge gods. I see him doing that, maybe gaining god powers to rebuild Earth and restarting everything from zero, but as a better person.
In Sr4 the Boss seems more caring toward people than in previous games

I think you should've added a Spoiler Tag..

EDIT:

And GTA is all about rebooting. I don't think there are two games with the same main characters..

Added a spoiler tag and removed the stupid poll from the OP.

I think you should've added a Spoiler Tag..

EDIT:

And GTA is all about rebooting. I don't think there are two games with the same main characters..
The GTA games have new themes and require different casts, not without easter eggs from past games though. But saints Row is different becuase the boss is a fundamental part and characteristic piece of saints row.

Back