1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Freezer (Glitch)

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by Janson, Jun 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tales of Gaming your avatar is cool, he looks like the character from Watch Dogs.

Tales of Gaming likes this.
  2. thanks

3. FusionH2o your avatar looks like a Saints Row 2 character

Fan of Saints likes this.
  4. elaborate

5. Quantum

Quantum Modding patch tester

More likely a dirty lens, which can cause the same red ring, based on the look of that Xbox 360.

6. Here's a picture of the disc the guy in the video used. (We're in the same discord)
    [​IMG]

7. Quantum

Quantum Modding patch tester

Yeah, that scratch looks like it was caused by the Xbox 360 disc scratching problem. It happened to my Halo 4 disc. All bets are off at that point. Anything strange can happen, if it loads at all.

I wouldn't expect it to permanently damage a unit that's in good condition, but as Corrodias said, it could very well stress the drive because it will keep retrying to read that damaged part of the disc. I wouldn't recommend allowing the unit to just sit there for 8 minutes trying to read the disc.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  8. Anyways, besides the disc. I think he did solve the freezer. A distant ped that loads in too close to the player and crashes the game.

9. Yep that's my Boss character.

10. Exactly