The "DLC" unlocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it. evry single "dlc" is alredy included in your SR3 copy.
I've seen pirate copy with all dlcs unlocked (even thoses that are not even out yet).
I have a legal copy of SR 3 and I wounder is there a way to unlock these "dlcs", and is it legal?

It is 100% illegal.

It is paid property, and getting it without paying is illegal.

If you are found to be playing a pirated game or using pirated content, you will be banned by the admins.

Ben is correct. It is illegal to circumvent Volition's code and add in paid content that you did not buy. Any requests or information on how to do this will result in a ban.

Yeah, poor THQ works hard at writing the code to redact the code they already wrote to lock the DLC that was shipped with the game in the first place, so we can't morally circumvent the virus-like, program-breaking code and deprive them of the justifiable extra cash they make from totally justifiable and legitimate actions.

But in all honesty, scummy and designed to cater to personal comfort of the old money and incredibly wealthy or not that's the law and modding something like that can get you (and anyone who helps, hosts, provides, enables or simply neglects to immediately inform law enforcement) some jail time so I wouldn't recommend bringing it up hereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back