Syndicate tower crib?

I Asked the verry same thing in [https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/quenhwyvars-request.13288/]
Yet i got only 1 reply to it. but yeah i to wish for some official patch or some awesome modder to create the tower in crib style (meaning with bonusses and all) and the 2 ships :D
I don't think it's possible because it's probably hard coded into the game, but I can never say never because nobody thought it was possible to walk back into Syndicate Tower either (Sandbox+ can teleport there) and I managed to figure that out (with a lot of work and a lot of help from Knobby). But that's likely why nobody replied to your post -- nobody knows how to do it.

Wouldn't that be If you don't blow it up ?
The problem is, after the Saints take over Syndicate Tower, the building model changes. It changes to either the blown-up version or the not-blown-up version (purple). But both of those new models are different than the original (red) version -- they don't have any interior rooms. They are simply empty shells. There is no way to add interior rooms to those building models.

Back