Syndicate tower crib?

I know absolutely nothing about how to mod other than installing them, but i was wondering if there was a way to open up Loren's tower as a crib as first intended by volition? The building already has a helipad and garge, and we can use the middle office area as the interior. and as a side note, a Saints Daedalus would be awesome, as kinzie said we could have one in a couple years, whch is like a month in steelport, so these are just some things id like to see in game.

This would be awesome!!!!!
Man I wish i knew how to mod, this would be the first thing i would create

Oh man, syndicate tower becoming a crib would be bad-ass, I was kinda disappointed the Saints didn't say "Fuck it, move everything to this huge ass tower now that we have it"

I'm no programmer, but this sounds doable, if it is possible to add teleport spot on the map, just throw the interior inside and open a spot on the building to see outside. Maybe it isn't like I said I'm no programmer. That said I'd like to see this as well

if it is possible to add teleport spot on the map
Actually, I've wondered this for quite some time.

Not with the current tools.
So, are all the waypoints hard-coded (e.g. crib elevators)? There's no way to define a new waypoint or trigger point at some arbitrary coordinates, either in an XTBL file or a Lua script, and then maybe define a Lua function that will get called when that waypoint is walked over? That's all we would need. It would be preferable if we could add a visible blue waypoint marker, but even if not, just the trigger at some coordinates would be useful.

I know your Sandbox+ already does the teleport, so that part is doable from Lua, so it seems that the trigger point (teleport spot) is the only thing missing.

One think I wish Saints Row had was script mods. You can essentially add anything you want, change everything. But since Saints Row supports .xtbl files, people just use those. Someone should start a community with makes those types of mods. If you wanted to make the Daedalus a vehicle you could. If you wanted for every building in the city to be a crib with its own interior you could!

So, are all the waypoints hard-coded (e.g. crib elevators)? There's no way to define a new waypoint or trigger point at some arbitrary coordinates, either in an XTBL file or a Lua script, and then maybe define a Lua function that will get called when that waypoint is walked over?

All coordinate entries and triggers for SRTT and SRIV are part of the zone file itself (a chunk of the city,) and not editable. There's no way to do what you're attempting without tools to edit the zone afaik.

All coordinate entries and triggers for SRTT and SRIV are part of the zone file itself (a chunk of the city,) and not editable. There's no way to do what you're attempting without tools to edit the zone afaik.
Thanks, IdolNinja. I kind of assumed it wasn't as easy as I had hoped, since nobody has made a mod to do it, but it's nice to know where that information is stored even if we can't change it.

Last edited:
Back