Super Saints backup are neither super nor saints

2013-09-12_00001.jpg
Discuss...

I posted a mod request, but now I see this must be a bug. Super Saints backup are just some guys in tee shirts, they do not use gang customization, and they do not have super powers.

Last edited:
Wierd, they had super powers when I called them last time I remembered, I wasn't expecting it either :p

Also during the one mission where certain gangs show back up these are the bosses.

That looks like the SR2 default player and two copies of the SR1 default player, to be specific.

That looks like the SR2 default player and two copies of the SR1 default player, to be specific.
When you call them, you get 2 SR1 and 2 SR2 default playas.

Since you can only have 3 homies, one of them goes on his merry way.

Looking in the Character.xtbl and Homies.xtbl, it looks like they are not flagged to be Super-Powered like they're supposed to be.

Huh.

My first guess - Did you unlock these guys as a client in a co-op game?

My second guess - I have absolutely zero clue how this could have happened. It's out of my specialty but inside my wheelhouse to test and verify. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Huh.

My second guess - I have absolutely zero clue how this could have happened. It's out of my specialty but inside my wheelhouse to test and verify. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Single player. I watched them for quite some time and did not see them use any powers.

I understand they're the old SR default guys, but the unlock preview leads one to believe they will be Saints gang members with powers.

Huh.

I unlocked them in single player, and same behavior. i.e. they do not have super powers.

When I unlocked them, it most likely was as a client during co-op, yes.

In my case, I unlocked them as a lone wolf - that is, without co-op. I use some mods but I doubt it was their fault.

Confirmed. Still have no idea what's going on, but I've got a bug report in.

Good eye, good eye.

Confirmed. Still have no idea what's going on, but I've got a bug report in.

Good eye, good eye.
When I looked with my untrained eye into the Homies.xtbl and Characters.xtbl I noticed that all of the Homies that have some sort of "superness" have flags or entries in either/both files denoting so, however, there were no "Super" entries for these "Super" Homies.

Looks like it might just be a copy/paste error when someone was trying to combine the Regular Saints Backup homies with the Super SR1/SR2 default playas from the mission that they are featured in.

Back