Super Power - Flying

Or shoot guns! That is something that REALLY misses in the game. Shooting while jumping. How awesome would that be when you have to take out a flash point, and you come falling from the sky, gun(s) blazing, bringing down a rain of bullets from above? Then landing with the awesome animation, stand up straight and continue shooting.. *Drools right now...*

Sexy beam! From Silent Hill 3. xD

But eye-beam could be kinda cool, really. You already got the Scott-like glasses (From Star Trek) wich would work perfectly when you pain it red.

And there are already heat- and ice-based powers, so there may be a way to have both heat vision and ice breath. Oooh my, I'm getting all flustered just thinking about this. I, who have no modding skills whatsoever, can only hope that someone is awesome enough to do this

Would it be possible to basically turn the character into a spaceship?

Like how they kind of float around then pressing the button(mines set to B) turns them into an actually flying machine.\\

You could have the character sort of float around using the animation for jumping or the animation for stomping.

Then pressing that button makes them do the dash animation and stay in it. And you can go up down and barrel roll.

What if you were to take the animation from when you are jumping into the warden? I'm pretty sure that you just stay straight the entire time, im not really a huge modder so i wouldnt know :p

I hate to be the one to pull this up but what about the falling animation from the the grand finale missions. You know that seen directly after you get the iron saint suit, and your falling through the Zin ship while it's falling apart. Those animations.

Back