Super Power - Flying

When I mean flying I mean like Superman, not gliding. It should be pretty simple to do, just needs some animation for the character and the controls from a ship (going up, down, going forward slowly and by pressing the other button to fly really fast). It would also be pretty fun to be able to do barrel rolls. :)

Goto: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=NkIYUoH-Auf0iQKG_ICwAg

To get some ideas of the character animation while standing and flying. :)

When I mean flying I mean like Superman, not gliding. It should be pretty simple to do, just needs some animation for the character and the controls from a ship (going up, down, going forward slowly and by pressing the other button to fly really fast). It would also be pretty fun to be able to do barrel rolls. :)

Goto: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C2WYIB_enUS545US545&q=dcuo superman&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.51156542,d.cGE,pv.xjs.s.en_US._-554IbEZc0.O&biw=1366&bih=643&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=NkIYUoH-Auf0iQKG_ICwAg

To get some ideas of the character animation while standing and flying. :)
No polls in Requests.

Really for the animations you could probably take the glide animation then smoosh it together with basically fully controllable glide/flying(that's the cheap and easy way) Well since we do now have the SDK tools i think some people might be able to make a custom animation for flight

Really for the animations you could probably take the glide animation then smoosh it together with basically fully controllable glide/flying(that's the cheap and easy way) Well since we do now have the SDK tools i think some people might be able to make a custom animation for flight
We unfortunately can't use the gliding animation, because losing height is bound to that animation.

(Thats what I read on a SR:TT Request)

We unfortunately can't use the gliding animation, because losing height is bound to that animation.

(Thats what I read on a SR:TT Request)
Damn, right now i'm trying to think of other animations you could rip off XD...right now i think the hard part would be making the custom animation...i mean i don't think it would be that hard to have flight (but i'm guessing it's harder then the concept sounds)

Damn, right now i'm trying to think of other animations you could rip off XD...right now i think the hard part would be making the custom animation...i mean i don't think it would be that hard to have flight (but i'm guessing it's harder then the concept sounds)
What about the Air Dash animation?

You'd need 2 animations really to make the mod true to a superman flight. If you go with the V-Tol/UFO controls, you got 2 speeds. So when you use the slow speed, your character just "hangs" in the air, feet down, like Superman looking around the city. And when you use the fast speed, you'd be in the Dashing animation. Would be an awesome mod! ^^

You'd need 2 animations really to make the mod true to a superman flight. If you go with the V-Tol/UFO controls, you got 2 speeds. So when you use the slow speed, your character just "hangs" in the air, feet down, like Superman looking around the city. And when you use the fast speed, you'd be in the Dashing animation. Would be an awesome mod! ^^
with the float around you could just shoot your powers XD

Back