Streaking in the Real World 1.0

No problem. I guess this alternative method would be useful for people already using mods that require sr3_city.lua, such as sandbox+. It also only requires you to drop one file into your Saints Row IV root folder instead of two.

Thank you all for your likes.

Do a Ctrl+F search for "jumpsuit." There are separate versions for male and female; set the disabled flag on the proper one (depends on the gender of your player character) from no to yes. I've attached one that works for females.
Nice alternative approach, biosquid2. I linked to it in the main post. But could you please zip the xtbl file? It's a text file. So the zipping should save a lot of the 1.9 MB.

Additionally, you gave me a good and easy starting point for a more enhanced version of this mod I had in mind, which will remove most of the "unnecessary" clothing in parts of the game where you are forced to wear something. Like at the start in the white house. I were already looking into the lua files of the corresponding missions, but I guess I thought way to complex. ;) I guess almost all of it can be done with modifying some of the xtbl files.

Edit:
I tried your approach. It could possibly cause bugs, because the short animation you have while leaving the simulation is gone. So it seems like something is broken because of the disabled clothing items. If somebody recognizes something else is bugged by it, please report.

Last edited:
Edit:
I tried your approach. It could possibly cause bugs, because the short animation you have while leaving the simulation is gone. So it seems like something is broken because of the disabled clothing items. If somebody recognizes something else is bugged by it, please report.
I noticed that too. I haven't experienced any other side effect other than that animation being skipped. I actually prefer the game immediately giving back control to the player.

I also noticed that with your method, the jumpsuit will still be worn by the player if loading from a save that happened on the crib ship. It's probably due to your additional function being called only when the player enters the ship. Additionally, any clothing worn by the player before exiting the simulation will not carry over when re-entering the simulation thereafter.

Last edited:
Thank you so much. The mod I was waiting for as I couldn't work out how to do it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much. The mod I was waiting for as I couldn't work out how to do it myself.
Removed NSFW content.
If you'd like to post a picture of your character using the mod, you need to re-enable the censor bars. Otherwise, you can post a picture in the Adult Corner.

Back