Stilwater, Steelport or (??)

Although, that makes me wonder now. Early in the game they have that Senator Hughes Memorial Bridge that gets attacked and all, right? Isn't that supposed to connect Steelport and Stilwater? If so... where is it? Where did it connect? I don't recall anything even resembling a bridge spot during the game, it just pops up for one mission in a cutscene then is gone.. apparently built without a trace and demolished as quickly.
And then on that matter, where is the actual bridge on the world map? Is it near the bank-heist section of Stilwater off the edge of the map, or elsewhere unrelated?

I can't tell if it was to connect Stilwater and Steelport, but I actually think it didn't.
The Hughes Memorial Bridge isn't in the current Stilwater. It's just nowhere.

But about the question in this topic... If I had to choose between Steelport and Stilwater I'd choose none.
Steelport is terribly small. Stilwater is large, I know, but it would only ruin the story if they'd go back to that city, especially after the assault on the bridge.
Everyone thinks it's the fault of the Saints. I'd say they make a newer maps for a future Saints Rows, so they can put them all together at a time, so we could get something more epic than GTA SA.

Aaaand Volition, if you read this, don't listen to those idiots at the official forums.

I can't tell if it was to connect Stilwater and Steelport, but I actually think it didn't.
The Hughes Memorial Bridge isn't in the current Stilwater. It's just nowhere.

But about the question in this topic... If I had to choose between Steelport and Stilwater I'd choose none.
Steelport is terribly small. Stilwater is large, I know, but it would only ruin the story if they'd go back to that city, especially after the assault on the bridge.
Everyone thinks it's the fault of the Saints. I'd say they make a newer maps for a future Saints Rows, so they can put them all together at a time, so we could get something more epic than GTA SA.

Aaaand Volition, if you read this, don't listen to those idiots at the official forums.
She's right i'd go with a new city and travel to the old ones (through an airport)

Back