Stillwater in Saints Row 4

I like this idea as well. Even better is how there are multiple 'chairs' on the ship so one chair could go to Steelport SIM and the other could go to Stilwater SIM. So clean.

Well, seeing as Volition has taken a liking to you IdolNinja, I think this may very well become a thing. Personally, I haven't seen Stilwater, since I picked up the series at number three, but Steelport has gotten a bit dull for me, having found its secrets twice, so I'd definitely pay for another city.

well heres what i think there may be a possibility which i hope there is but it may take them a longtime since stilwater was used in saints row 1 and 2 with a different engine and different graphics so it may take them a while to adjust and redo everything to put it in saints row 4 i hope they do i mean it would be the ultimate game i mean when i heard about simulation version of steelport before it got released i thought to my self if there are simulations in saints row 4 that's means stilwaters should be there i like the whole game beat it 4 times i wish stilwater would be there i mean saints row 4 has had a huge success even its previous games and also with red faction which idk if volition owns red faction anymore but still i mean just because the consoles restricted everything doesn't mean every other platform has to suffer i means we all know xbox360 is the one they mainly made it so restricted with the whole memrery thing and maybe a mod might come out depends on those mod toools thats every one is waiting for and plus i think voltion has to give permission for a city from another game of theres to the next i think i means idk know much i dont do modding i just like to give my veiw on things like everyone else i mean i could be wrong let hope it can be done i mean if nobody can do it idolninja can who else agrees with me

Last edited:
i'd even pay $40 for stillwater...i mean, that city was just...AMAZING. stillport is too..small n boring but if stillwater comes back, oh man. just the city with pedestrians and stuff, no mission or activities. i'd be happy.

Count me in on this one. When I found myself back in Stillwater for that brief mission I was rather hopeful it would be more than just the little small mission area, especially because they did such a good job of recreating it. Alas, not to be.

Anyway, I would also totally pay near full price for a Stillwater add-on DLC. I'd also pay a good $10 a pop for access to more simulations in general, particularly the 1950s one.

C'mon Volition! You have literally written yourself a blank check as to where you could stage DLCs. You don't need any reason or logic beyond "simulation, lawl".

Back