Stillwater in Saints Row 4

hey, and since sr4 is already released, they can take all the time they want to develope it! (you watching volition?? take note! this is what we the fans want!)
it could be a seperate simulation. i wouldnt mind. rampaging around stillwater with superpowers would be epic

Agreed, infact maybe the moderators could make this a sticky or something, keep it at the top of the list for any snooping volition employees :)

Agreed, infact maybe the moderators could make this a sticky or something, keep it at the top of the list for any snooping volition employees :)
or idol has contacts inside with volition. remember, hes like our inside guy with the big v. since they gave him official support and are lurkers on this forum.
take as long as you need if any of you guys are reading this. we do NOT want this rushed. add as much as you guys can. missions, unlocks, powers, the works. this can be a whole new simulation (hey, there ARE extra chairs on board the ship right? they can lead to stillwaters simulation!)

I also feel like it'd be the natural progression of the story 'A return to normalcy' as it were ;) The Boss has Kinzie and Matt whip up some other simulated worlds to keep everyone comfortable until they either find another planet, or go back in time to save earth, or die in space... I just really really really miss the map from SR:2...
i dont think we need a reason for going back to stillwater. with a simulation, anything is possible. ;)

This among with radio editor is among my top 3 mods for the game would pay for this mod too and would actually prefer it WITHOUT super powers. I think super powers have their place. Would love a steelport and stillwater without powers available and full gangs to retake once again as I love doing that.. Maybe even different eras of stillwater with the different gangs.. That would be sick..

...If I may ask.

What's the point of modding Stilwater into Saints Row IV if you DON'T want to use superpowers there?

That sounds less like you want Stilwater in Saints Row IV and more like you want a HD remake of Saints Row 2.

This among with radio editor is among my top 3 mods for the game would pay for this mod too and would actually prefer it WITHOUT super powers. I think super powers have their place. Would love a steelport and stillwater without powers available and full gangs to retake once again as I love doing that.. Maybe even different eras of stillwater with the different gangs.. That would be sick..
Well there's already a cheat to turn off your super powers so if you don't want them if the mod ever happens... you could just use them?

Well there's already a cheat to turn off your super powers so if you don't want them if the mod ever happens... you could just use them?
and theres also a mod for turning off flagging (see additional cheats)

I'd pay for a Stilwater DLC or mod-- I'm actually curious as to how much of it has been remade from the opening SR3 mission (I never had the chance to escape the bank and look around). But it would be pretty awesome to fly around and climb the Ultor tower, along with just general Saints Rowery.

It'd also be pretty neat to go to the 50's Steelport again and tear it up, but I'll wait for the Stilwater.

...If I may ask.

What's the point of modding Stilwater into Saints Row IV if you DON'T want to use superpowers there?

That sounds less like you want Stilwater in Saints Row IV and more like you want a HD remake of Saints Row 2.

Kinda I think super powers would be boring in stillwater to be honest i'm getting bored of them already if it wasn't for the fact SRIV is built around them I wouldn't use them. There a nice features but I would prefer say the world to be open to go back to the real stillwater (not simulation) real steelport etc.. Also maybe a virtual version of steelport still for those who want that. Each world has different tasks for the use/lack of powers. Just my wish personally. Maybe even a virtual stillwater on top.. So when we do get a map editor we could have multiple versions? Like SR1 and SR2 stillwater. Part of the reasoning for this though is to finally get revenge on Dex as money shot is now canned so hes technically not dead is he? (Volition would have to clear that up I guess)

Still would love a SR 1 HD remake as it was buggy and horrible on xbox 360..

Kinda I think super powers would be boring in stillwater to be honest i'm getting bored of them already if it wasn't for the fact SRIV is built around them I wouldn't use them. There a nice features but I would prefer say the world to be open to go back to the real stillwater (not simulation) real steelport etc.. Also maybe a virtual version of steelport still for those who want that. Each world has different tasks for the use/lack of powers. Just my wish personally. Maybe even a virtual stillwater on top.. So when we do get a map editor we could have multiple versions? Like SR1 and SR2 stillwater. Part of the reasoning for this though is to finally get revenge on Dex as money shot is now canned so hes technically not dead is he? (Volition would have to clear that up I guess)

Still would love a SR 1 HD remake as it was buggy and horrible on xbox 360..
I think we could create own levels (stillwater) and make a teleport to it inside the Realworld-Ship, that would be a good solution instead of replacing.

Back