SRR | Share your characters pics

Saints Row 2 Screenshot 2022.09.19 - 19.43.56.86.png
Attempt to create a Masako

1663929622172.png
1663929681821.png

Dr. Klawz is here! (I made up the name) A failed medical student who thinks he's a PhD doctor.

Dr. Klawz: *takes out machete* "This won't hurt a bit..."

How did you get the jacket in the first picture and the top and pants in the second picture? I'm pretty sure I have done everything that would yield extra clothing.

Planet Saints and Let's Pretend are now Ventures which need to be bought and placed to become store locations to shop at. They are also tied to story progression and not available immediately at the start of the game.

"Some say they survived being hit by multiple vehicles and earned more than $10 million. All we know is that they're called 'The Boss'."

This Boss had the British voice so I thought it'd be fitting (I've since changed the voice to Voice 2 and created another preset with the aforementioned voice).
Where did you get that tactical outfit from the second pic? I couldn't find it in any store

Hey, I didn't want to start a thread for his, and I am not familiar with Epic Games as a platform for sharing/downloading. The game is on sale this week, so I am going to pick it up on PC. Can someone please tell me how to browse and download shared bosses? I may just want to borrow someone else's hot female character rather than create my own, because I wasn't happy with the boss creator.

Hey, I didn't want to start a thread for his, and I am not familiar with Epic Games as a platform for sharing/downloading. The game is on sale this week, so I am going to pick it up on PC. Can someone please tell me how to browse and download shared bosses? I may just want to borrow someone else's hot female character rather than create my own, because I wasn't happy with the boss creator.
You need to create an account on https://saintsrow.com/ and connect it with your Epic or any other platform you have the game on.

古き良き日本の体操服姿。
今、日本でブルマー姿を見る事は無くなった・・・

The good old Japanese gym uniform.
Now, we never see her in bloomers in Japan anymore...

sr5_2.png
sr5_1.png

Back