SRR | Share your characters pics

Here's my dude. (2nd pic is his actual Face i started with).
I was thinking that your character must have looked funny in cutscenes like the ones in the following video, but then remembered that even Wolverine from X-Men was shown to be working for the military or whatever. And he even got his adamantium coated claws when "on the job" (Edit: He was kidnapped apparently, according to this page - https://www.marvel.com/teams-and-groups/weapon-x . So it wasn't "on the job" after all. 🤷‍♂️). 🤣 And living with the X-Men can be considered similar to living with roommates I guess. 🤣🤷‍♂️

And I did not make any changes to my custom character's face other than make up and maybe hair color after I posted in this thread - https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/i-hate-the-new-character-editor.19743/post-130070 . But she still looks different-different always. 🤣‍ I did reduce the figure slider to 80 from 100 because I noticed that the buttock size (length wise) would decrease with that. Otherwise the buttocks were reminding me of the buttocks that the strippers in "GTA V" have. 🤣

Last edited:
I was thinking that your character must have looked funny in cutscenes like the ones in the following video, but then remembered that even Wolverine from X-Men was shown to be working for the military or whatever. And he even got his adamantium coated claws when "on the job" (Edit: He was kidnapped apparently, according to this page - https://www.marvel.com/teams-and-groups/weapon-x . So it wasn't "on the job" after all. 🤷‍♂️). 🤣 And living with the X-Men can be considered similar to living with roommates I guess. 🤣🤷‍♂️

And I did not make any changes to my custom character's face other than make up and maybe hair color after I posted in this thread - https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/i-hate-the-new-character-editor.19743/post-130070 . But she still looks different-different always. 🤣‍ I did reduce the figure slider to 80 from 100 because I noticed that the buttock size (length wise) would decrease with that. Otherwise the buttocks were reminding me of the buttocks that the strippers in "GTA V" have. 🤣
That's because i was making him Orc like.

Saints Row_20230609175959.png

That's because i was making him Orc like.
I was saying that he must have looked hilariously out of place in many of the story based cutscenes. Like the one at about 9:11 in the video clip I posted for example. I am myself doing mostly side quests right now but even then I came across a "speed dating" situation which made me think of your character. It wasn't even a cutscene. Just how a "cleaner" mission starts. 🤣

vlcsnap-2023-06-10-10h11m45s298.png

I was saying that he must have looked hilariously out of place in many of the story based cutscenes. Like the one at about 9:11 in the video clip I posted for example. I am myself doing mostly side quests right now but even then I came across a "speed dating" situation which made me think of your character. It wasn't even a cutscene. Just how a "cleaner" mission starts. 🤣

View attachment 36014
oh my bad yea no it was fine lol.

I am curious to see a Lin recreation too
I decided to recreate her today and I regretted it, I remembered why I hate the editor so much and how much it HURTS to recreate such characters, especially when again there are not many materials at hand, I did not even use the concepts, in the end I just gave up and posted it as is, I do not want to waste my time on it, but you can try to tweak it

Attachments

• SaintsRowBF Screenshot 2023.06.12 - 14.45.38.75.png
    SaintsRowBF Screenshot 2023.06.12 - 14.45.38.75.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 143
  • SaintsRowBF Screenshot 2023.06.12 - 14.45.47.69.png
    SaintsRowBF Screenshot 2023.06.12 - 14.45.47.69.png
    4 MB · Views: 104
  • SaintsRowBF Screenshot 2023.06.12 - 14.45.57.53.png
    SaintsRowBF Screenshot 2023.06.12 - 14.45.57.53.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 92
  • SaintsRowBF Screenshot 2023.06.12 - 14.46.32.29.png
    SaintsRowBF Screenshot 2023.06.12 - 14.46.32.29.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 115
I decided to recreate her today and I regretted it, I remembered why I hate the editor so much and how much it HURTS to recreate such characters, especially when again there are not many materials at hand, I did not even use the concepts, in the end I just gave up and posted it as is, I do not want to waste my time on it, but you can try to tweak it
1686579317853.png
I know the pain all too well, this was the best I could do for Lin, and I'm still not entirely satisfied with it. I guess we just have to make do with the tools provided.

I do prefer your choice of hair though.

Back