SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

indeed sweet, but looks not really easy to use, also why only support those expensive 3ds max and maya?
Not everybody has the money to buy that and blender is free.
It's not so much that the converter doesn't support Blender, technically it works with any 3d application that can export to FBX. However, as far as I know, Blender doesn't support all of the format's features which is why I was hesitant to name it as an alternative to Autodesk's products. Maybe you can make the converter work with an FBX exported from Blender. If so, please share your workflow! Also, Autodesk does provide free licenses of their software for educational purposes, so if you're a student and don't plan to monetize your mods, this link might be interesting to you: http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/featured

indeed sweet, but looks not really easy to use, also why only support those expensive 3ds max and maya?
Not everybody has the money to buy that and blender is free.
so blender works too? i did 3ds max and maya before and it's too difficult for me, in maya i can make simple models like kirby

Navigate to your tools folder by typing the following command.
Hi flow754, I don't know if you know this, but if you navigate to the relevant folder through windows explorer, and then press shift+right mouse button, on the menu that's displayed you'll find "open command window here". And what happens is the cmd window opens with the directory structure in place, saving someone from typing it all out.
Though something to keep in mind is that there can be no files already selected for this to work.

Hi flow754, I don't know if you know this, but if you navigate to the relevant folder through windows explorer, and then press shift+right mouse button, on the menu that's displayed you'll find "open command window here". And what happens is the cmd window opens with the directory structure in place, saving someone from typing it all out.
Though something to keep in mind is that there can be no files already selected for this to work.
Thanks for the tip, that'll come in handy!

I think it's too hard for me and I don't know what I did wrong :(
12hiverwafgifyucf vwafvdreytjuseciyhrft.png

Back