WORKSHOP SR4 Workshop Upload Tool fixed

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
There was an issue with users getting a Steam API error when trying to use the SR4 Upload Content Tool. This issue was a holdover from the the modding beta where users would need to request a key from Minimaul to have access to it.

Restrictions have been removed so that it will now work for everyone, and the tool has been uploaded Steam directly. You can find it in the Tools section of your library with the name "Saints Row IV - Workshop Upload Tool." You can also continue to use the direct download version from the tutorial thread as well.

EDIT:
There may still be an issue with the direct download version. We're doing some testing.

Last edited:
Looks like the tool is not showing up for players in the Tools section of their Steam library. Looking into what's going on.

Heard back from Valve, and the tool should now show up for everyone.

Mine says "Couldn't intialize the Steamworks API is steam running This program will now terminate" Is it broken?

Mine says "Couldn't intialize the Steamworks API is steam running This program will now terminate" Is it broken?
Are you logged in to Steam? Are you ONLINE? Worked fine for me...instant install.

Packager works fine. <_<

Back