SR4 and GooH Weapons Pack (Including flow's custom ones)

My game instantly stops working the moment I try to buy ammo for Incinerator, GL G20 or Mini-Gun. Otherwise all of the other weapons work. I'm not sure why those three crash. I'm aware they're normally temporary weapons, but the Shock Hammer seems fine. I do have other mods installed but none of them are weapons related. None of the files from this conflicted or were overwritten when I updated the ASM.

Also I don't see the Spiked Paddle or Tentacle Bat available at Friendly Fire with the other melee weapons and it says those were included, unless they've since been removed?

All of the weapons sling across the back when running and look fine, except the Pimp Cane. It actually ends up sticking out of your back and sides and doesn't look right.
I do know about the last issue . I'll see about the Spiked Paddle and the Tentacle Bat but I didn't knew about those tree weapons making the game crash . I didn't even touched them .

This has to be one of the coolest mods for saints row the third i have ever seen! well done! You should try and port the mac10 from saints row 4 next time.

none of the modded weapons are showing up, and i am using the steam version.

Back