SR4 and GooH Weapons Pack (Including flow's custom ones)

Yes, sure . Do anything you want with it .
I was thinking of putting the cyborg pistol to replace gang pistol and hunting shotgun to replace the gravedigger. I already tweaked and retextured the police pistols to have flammable rounds, armor piercing override, and explosive tips so I don't want to replace it lol.
By the way, I compiled all my mods into one package compilation

Yes, sure . Do anything you want with it .
well I did lol. They now replace the tek z-10, have armor piercing override, incinedary bullets, explosive rounds and can destroy a tank in 2 shots:p. I will texture them tomorrow and fix the preload ui images. Sorry but I love the death blossom the way I did it lol
Screenshot15355.jpg
Screenshot16224.jpg

I have a request my great friend. Can you port the semi auto shotgun from sriv to replace the police shotgun in srtt? I want it for my srtt beta 2009 mod.

Last edited:
I noticed people were showing an issue with the weapons turning white when around another npc without the same weapon version so i posted this.
The deckers in my mod use specificaly the smg storm only. And i was around probably 200 of them using the cyborg smg in place of the tek z10 and saw no issues.
As you can see, they are using the opposite version of what i am. Just thought i might show this if it helps with any issues. I am using the original weapons.xtbl and weapons upgrades.xtbl for the tek z10, so that might show a difference. I compared the files and the tek z10 uses almost the same identical ammo as the cyborg pistol, just has different upgrades because of my modifications.
Edit:
If you look on you tube, I posted a link to this thread with the video, adding you as the credit for the mod:D

Last edited:
That's awesome ! Looks really cool on this weapon .
Thanks rasta:). Not sure how to upload them since I used them for the gang smg. But since these are the only weapon ported, so far I never saw any white glitch;). Plus the sound and effect from the tek z10 matches them great. I guess I just upload them the way I have them and you can put them where you like or just repack the textures on yours:)

Back