SR3 Save Editor C

when i open the app it says" Could not find the main class: corridais.sr3.save.editor.Main. Program will exit
Anyone having trouble running this application place this .bat file in the same folder as the .jar file.

PS. Thanks for the time and effort of making an most excellent application.
There are RetroGangster fix on first page (if you tried it and it is not work, I do not know what is wrong with your computer)!
EDIT:
Link to RetroGangster fix: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sr3-save-editor-c.1042/#post-8348 .

First thing i've done thanks to this great tool is remove every dual wield! And in one of my saves i restored all enemy gangs control of the city, except Arapice island so i can simulate a story where Saints attempts to seize the city failed, and now my boss and his gang is completely circled and lost behind enemy lines: under siege!

Really, I can not use your Save Editor on account of that bug! :mad: I paid for that DLC 2.49$!!! Can you fix it or not?

You are coming dangerously close to violating Forum Rule #1. Getting mad at a mod/tool author who spends his free time doing this stuff is not cool. Not cool at all. Consider this a friendly warning and start treating your fellow forumers with respect.

You are coming dangerously close to violating Forum Rule #1. Getting mad at a mod/tool author who spends his free time doing this stuff is not cool. Not cool at all. Consider this a friendly warning and start treating your fellow forumers with respect.
I am not mad for Corrodias (I am mad for Save Editor :p ). I know it is looks like I was mad for he but... I have just impatiently character! Sorry for it. I must just be more patient next time. ;)

Whenever I save my edited file over an unedited save It does'nt show what I did.

Are you sure you're loading the right one? The numbers don't mean anything other than the date/time they were created and not the order they are in the list. The easiest way to use it is to save over your 00 file which is your autosave. Then load your autosave and save in a new slot.

Well fuck..... i used this program changed my cash abit saved it as a new file. now all my savegames are gone in the game, even though they are still in the folder. when i start my game its like i just installed it, there are no savegames to load.

did i use the editor wrong or what?

Well fuck..... i used this program changed my cash abit saved it as a new file. now all my savegames are gone in the game, even though they are still in the folder. when i start my game its like i just installed it, there are no savegames to load.

did i use the editor wrong or what?

That's usually a sign of something wrong with the Steam cloud. It's probably due to the huge amount of traffic being generated with the Summer sale. Try restarting Steam and looking again. That usually fixes it from what I've read on the SRTT Steam forums. If not, you may have to try restarting Steam a few times for it to actually sync correctly.

Back