SR3 Save Editor C

I'd just like to say well done Corrodias, I've left my half-finished save editor sitting around for ages because I'm not motivated enough to finish it :)

Looks like the Aircraft filter in the garage manager is broken. Selecting it shows nothing (no planes.)

Thank you very much, Corrodias, now everything works fine^^ Tried the tool, deactivated dual-wielding and restored one of morning star zones: your tool is almighty!

Uh... I edited my save and I looked to my garage and... Where the fuck are my Saints Crusader, Saints N-Forcer and Saints VTOL? I do not edited nothing by Garage Manager. HELP!
EDIT:
I open my backup non-edited save in your Save Editor, I opened Garage Manager and I see now what is going on... It does not recognize these vehicles! They just are not on list! Corrodias! Can you quickly fix it? I want my Saints DLC vehicles!

Could you attach your save file to that post, please? I don't have that DLC and have no idea how those would differ from normal vehicles. I'm pretty sure i didn't have trouble editing with the save file Las0mbra sent me earlier, which had the Ultor Intercepter DLC vehicle in it.

I've also added a warning right under the Instructions header that you should always back up save files. Thank you for reminding me, and for being smart enough to do it without being reminded yourself. Whew!

The garage editor works perfectly with all my saves and the DLC vehicles, including the ones mentioned above. Fan of Saints, you are using the Steam version of the game, right?

Back