I would just like to say ive enjoyed your mods and thanks for all the great work you've done for making saints row 2 more fun to play :)
Thanks, it's been a pleasure modding for sr2 and the people on this website make me feel rewarded with my work.

Now that I've gone from saints row 1 animations to snow I wish to make a saints row 2 mod that's big and will make people say "I didn't know that was possible!"

saints row 1???
I guess you haven't read the first 6 posts. Posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. In another words, Saints Row 1 animations are still in SR2 files. Even Wheel Woman from SR1 is mentioned in the homies.xtbl file in SR2 ;) .

Can you make old gangs back. ı mean vice kings ,rollerz and carnales . ı never play first game and probly ı never can play . ıf you do that ı m sure so many people love the mod
I am working on something...

[UPDATE]
I'm working on a new mod that is amazing (it will more than likely fail and that's why I'm posting this update, I've a superstition that if I post this update it might work. You go desperate when you mod saints row 2)

[UPDATE]
SAINTS ROW UNDERCOVER MISSION
20161231142052_1.jpg
20161231141728_1.jpg
20161231134424_1.jpg

(This mission is still work in prgress)

Back