SR2 Complete Combat Overhaul

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by ImpulseOfSword2007, Aug 29, 2017.

?

How long has this mod been overdue?

1. Not that long. Saint's Row 2 went on sale on Steam recently.

19 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. Long overdue. I stopped playing Saint's Row 2 years agp.

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. I
    I'll try doing that and then I'll test it before I update it.

2. All right, sounds good.

3. I removed the problematic lines so everything should work properly if you start a new game.

4. Just realized that map progress along with the hood owning are not saving. Every time I load the save, the map remains grey and I own 0/45 hoods. I've did some investigation and started new game several times. I'm undoubtely sure that this very mod is causing the problem, but I don't know which exactly file is guilty. I accepted the fact I have to start the new game, because when I try to load my "modded" save without mod installed, the game crashes. Buuuuuut, I actually don't wanna to get rid of that mod, because it's pretty damn good. But if I may know at least, which file is causing whis, I'd like simply to get rid of that exactly file.

UPD: It's homies.xtbl that's guilty. Also this very file is also causing the above crash while trying to load the "modded" save after uninstalling the Overhaul mod.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  5. I have an issue with the McManus 2010 where only the magazine of it appears but the body is that of the McManus. I tried to start a new game to see if the problem lies there but it doesn't fix it.
    20190210161958_1.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice