This will add every single car to Saints Row 1's Foreign Power as well as the unobtainable/cut ones. Does not include special variants, just standard versions. That said every car has been customized and to fit the Saints Row theme I added some form of purple to most of these. All customizable cars (with the exception of the Goliath) will have nitro. Lowriders will have hydraulics as well.

*If you showcase this mod or want to include it in a mod package, please credit me. You have my permission to use it, edit it, reupload it, do as you please. All I ask is you give credit to me, CommyGT/Commy, the creator.

Link to my YouTube video showcasing the mod:

Requirements:
Xenia Xbox 360 Emulator or RGH/Jtag
Copy of Saints Row (you can obtain this from Flippy's website)
Xbox 360 Backup Creator to extract files from the SR1 ISO
SR1Tools (you can obtain this from Flippy's website)

Install:
1.) Put SR1Tools in the root of your Saints Row directory (Make sure there's no spaces in your directory at all).
2.) Go to Saints-Row\packfiles and copy misc2.vpp_xbox2
3.) Paste in Saints-Row\SR1TOOLS\1-input
4.) Go to Saints-Row\SR1TOOLS and run the "unpack" batch file
5.) Go to Saints-Row\SR1TOOLS\2-workspace\VPP\misc2
6.) Replace "car_dealerships" with my mod
7.) Go to Saints-Row\SR1TOOLS and run the "pack" batch file
* - This will create a new "misc2.vpp_xbox2" and install to your packfiles folder in your root folder.
8.) You can open the game and go to Foreign Power to start having fun!

Bugs:
The El-Train and Helicopter are broken and will crash your game
If the Hammerhead has missing wheels, scroll up/down until it doesn't

Notes:
This mod took fifteen hours to make. The reason for this is I had to go in and edit every single component for every single car. I also had to spawn and customize it in-game of course. Without components, cars would have no doors, no hoods, no windows, no wheels, no trunk, no bumpers, etc. You get the idea. I mean I know Stilwater is based off Detroit, but I can't upload a lazy mod where it looks like every car from the dealership has been stripped clean of everything! Another reason for the long time is having to look for the actual component names. Most components are pretty easy to guess. Like in-game at Rim Jobs you'll see "Exhausts, Hoods, Roofs," but in the files it's called "Exhaust, Hood, Roof," just not plural. Pretty easy stuff to grasp and then you just pick what you want like "Stylish 1, Stylish 2, Flashy," or something. But some... are not so easy. Example: Fender Skirts. You probably would think the file name to call it would be "Fender Skirt," but you'd be wrong. It's called "Wheel Covers," and no car has any option called Wheel Covers in it in Rim Jobs. Other weird things are like Low-rider options being called "Lowrider" or "Lowrider1." Or decals where the in-game name is "Stylish 2" and the file name is "Stylish 1." So the in-game name for Stylish 1 is just "Stylish" in the files name. It's really annoying to go through and just takes a LOT of testing with closing/opening the game to find what components work and which ones don't.

Attachments

• car_dealerships.xtbl
    114 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I don't play SR1, but this is amazing! It's crazy how much rare cars there are in the first 2 games especially, the Goliath has always been some sort of enigma. Being able to have doors is a great plus as well ✨
I wonder if the doors would come back if you drove through Rim Jobs tho?

I don't play SR1, but this is amazing! It's crazy how much rare cars there are in the first 2 games especially, the Goliath has always been some sort of enigma. Being able to have doors is a great plus as well ✨
I wonder if the doors would come back if you drove through Rim Jobs tho?
Hey, Reina! Yes, once you load a vehicle from Rim Jobs all the components are attached sadly. Otherwise it would be pretty cool to have some hovercraft looking vehicles, lol. And yes the Goliath is really neat. There’s a process to drive it legitimately but it’s such a pain. Also I would highly recommend Saints Row 1. It’s so much fun and runs very well on the Xenia emulator. Not so much on an RGH/Jtag or Xbox One/Xbox Series X. That said I’m actually currently working on something to allow for strictly story-based gamesaves where I’m doing every collectible and activity for Saints Row 1 and 2 and anyone can just play for fun with everything unlocked. I even went as far as to buy all clothes, fill the garage with every nice car and unobtainable ones (thanks to this mod haha), put in all phone numbers, and cheat codes all in a very organized fashion. Haven’t released it yet but right now I’m working on other SR1 projects! Currently trying to fix the Pimp Slap. It works well but I don’t know how to make it affect vehicles :(

Dabbled in modifying the car_dealerships.xtbl file myself, and yeah... the fact that you have to specify which car parts to load, otherwise you'll end up with a car hovering above the ground without any wheels, bumpers, hoods... etc is definitely annoying, especially when the internal names for the car parts in the table files aren't even consistent.

From what I've tested so far, Saints Row 2 doesn't have this issue, it just randomizes which car part the vehicle will get each time you select it.

Good work on this mod though.

Dabbled in modifying the car_dealerships.xtbl file myself, and yeah... the fact that you have to specify which car parts to load, otherwise you'll end up with a car hovering above the ground without any wheels, bumpers, hoods... etc is definitely annoying, especially when the internal names for the car parts in the table files aren't even consistent.

From what I've tested so far, Saints Row 2 doesn't have this issue, it just randomizes which car part the vehicle will get each time you select it.

Good work on this mod though.
Thanks man! And yeah it was super frustrating figuring out which part is what during my testing. Was especially annoyed most of the wheels would mess up even if I had the correct name so I had to put stock on most of them. I'm glad Saints Row 2 allows them to be randomized. I was considering doing this again for SR2 at some point if I ever decide to mess with that game (I probably will, hopefully before GTA VI comes out). But if someone else has then thank God, I'll just edit it to my liking. But I love SR1 and have been making a LOT of ease of access things. Just added every weapon, including the pimp slap, to the weapon cache. That way when I want to mod the weapons I don't have to drive to Friendly Fire every time I reload. It's also just nice having everything right at the player crib.

Back