SR:TT | Stilwater Swimsuit

Hi, I tried installing this for the remaster (epic) and i think i did it right, but game just force closes on the main menu, so i guess its not compatible with the remaster? Any chance to make it work? That would be awesome.

Hi, I tried installing this for the remaster (epic) and i think i did it right, but game just force closes on the main menu, so i guess its not compatible with the remaster? Any chance to make it work? That would be awesome.
You're right, it's not comaptible and I won't make it compatible without tools,

Description
Warning! This mod replaces Go-Go dress!

Swimsuit from Saints Row 2 now available in SR:TT.
It's going to be hot summer!

Screenshots
View attachment 25436
View attachment 25435

Installation Guide
(make sure your game is closed before downloading the mod)
. Download sr3_swim.rar file and open it with Winrar
2. Extract all files from files folder to the main folder of the game (where the exe files are)
2a. If you already have customization_items.xtbl file open it with notepad or notepad++ (recomended) and find (ctrl+f) cf_impn_suit_f_patterndress
2b
. Now you have to change a few things and it should look like this (I marked edited lines):

2c. If you already have customize_item.asm_pc file copy other files only
2d. If you already have any of the le_strings files don't replace them (it changes display name only)
3. Update the files with Viper's ASM Updater
4. Launch the game

Thanks to
Singa
for German translation
BeautiDuwanger for Spanish translation
This is working properly with every mod I installed a huge thanks to admixon(if somebody did not understand lemme know)

Back