SR:TT | Eye Texture Project

Admixon

Description
Decided to port my ETP mod for SR4 over to TT.
This version contains extra 2 colors that aren't available in IV's version!
Now you can have pretty eyes in real Steelport.

Screenshots
55230_20200407220700_1.png

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png

Installation guide
THIS PART IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE JEDIDAVE'S CUSTOMIZATION MOD
1. Download SR3 ASM_PC files updater from
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr3-asm_pc-files-updater.1561/
and open it with Winrar.
2. Extract ASM_Updater folder from ASM_Updater_Tool_V3 folder inside rar file to your game root folder (a place where you installed the game). For Steam users it's:
SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third
3. Download my mod (etp_forTT.rar) and open it with Winrar.
4. Extract all files to root folder of the game (if you already have customize_player.asm_pc copy extract str2_pc files only).
5. Go to ASM_Updater folder and open Update_ASM_Files - after ADDITION or CHANGE of a mod file.bat file.
6. Done. Launch the game.

THIS PART IS FOR PEOPLE WHO USE JEDIDAVE'S CUSTOMIZATION MOD
Create a backup copy of your patch_compressed and patch_uncompressed vpp_pc files (just in case). You can find them in Saints Row the Third\packfiles\pc\cache folder.
1. Download my mod (etp_forTT.rar) and open it with Winrar.
2. Extract all st2_pc files only to JediDave's Character Customizer v1.5\Character Customizer v1.5\Your_Character_Mods_Here folder.
(If your patch_compressed and patch_uncompressed were modified before copy them from Saints Row the Third\packfiles\pc\cache folder and paste to Character Customizer v1.5\Your_Patch_Here folder.
3. Launch Character_Customization v1.5.bat or Character_Customization v1.5_Classic.bat file type 1 and press Enter.
Now you have to disable all eye options
4. Type N and press Enter to change page. Type 17 and press Enter. If there are any * symbols next to the numbers type D and press Enter to deselect them.
5. Type N and press Enter to change page and do the same thing as above.
6. Once more, go to the next page and repeat the process.
7. Type C and press Enter to build the patch.
8. Copy new created vpp_pc files from VPP_Build folder to Saints Row the Third\packfiles\pc\cache folder and replace.
9. Done. Launch the game.

Thanks to
JediDave and gameqube for their tools.
BeautiDuwanger for testing my mod and for the pics.
Singa for helping me figure out how the patcher works, for screenshots and for that one sentence about beutiful eyes in the desription. ;)

Attachments

• etp_forTT.rar
    159.1 KB · Views: 1,667
Last edited:
Back