[Spoilers] How The Saints Saved Christmas: Clipping through buildings

As the title says, I have been encountering buildings where I can just go through them on Mission 2. Each time I go into a certain spot the building that I clip through, just disappears. Before disabling the Reindeer's, I glide half way through the next mission location and my game ends up crashing. I do however, get lucky at the rare occasion and can succeed disabling the reindeer's following twinkle defeating the giant elves. Although after eliminating most of the elves and twinkle, there is a couple elves that are glitched through the ground. I've tried many different options to fix this, but most of them don't work, any other possible solution anyone might know of?

A Couple of screenshots to show what's happening with my game on Mission 2.
gHFZx6G.jpg
7Xrk8DB.jpg
gDIlSou.jpg
R0QrDMp.jpg
lBq6TLh.jpg

Do you use Sandbox+? That looks like you've teleported to places using it and didn't clear out all the zones with R+INSERT before starting the DLC.

I had Sandbox+ installed before, but I recently upgraded my PC a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't downloaded any mods yet since upgrading. Although, I did try using dual monitors, and not sure if that affected anything or not.

I had Sandbox+ installed before, but I recently upgraded my PC a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't downloaded any mods yet since upgrading. Although, I did try using dual monitors, and not sure if that affected anything or not.

It doesn't matter if it's installed or not. If you saved your game after teleporting those zones would be a permanent part of your save file and always be loaded. Try reinstalling Sandbox+ and running the command to clean them up.

Back